Simmering pot Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Carrots is an ideal family supper you can set up early in the day and returned home to – prepared to eat!
- 3-4 lb Chicken Thighs
- 2 lb Red Potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb Baby Carrots
- 1 large Onion, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Thyme Leaves
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 cup Chicken Broth
- 3 tsp Cornstarch
- 3 tsp Water
- Season thighs on all sides with salt, pepper and paprika.
- You can alternatively dark colored thighs in a skillet to include season.
- Layer potatoes, carrots and onions in moderate cooker.
- Sprinkle garlic and thyme over vegetables.
- Place chicken over vegetables.
- Add stock to moderate cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4.
- Thighs ought to be so delicate they are almost going into disrepair.
- Combine cornstarch and water to make a slurry and add to ease back cooker to thicken stock.
Original Article Source: lifeloveliz
CROCK POT CHICKEN THIGHS WITH POTATOES & CARROTS