Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet is a light and fast dinner for your whole family, and it is healthy and very tasty. It also does not contain gluten.
- 3 small or 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced (about 3 cups)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup onion, diced
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a substantial solid metal skillet, warm olive oil over medium-high warmth. Include garlic and cook for 1 moment and after that include ground turkey. Utilize a wooden spoon to break separated meat and keep cooking around 8 minutes until seared.
- Include cumin, bean stew powder, salt and pepper. Mix well to join.
- Include onion and ringer pepper, and cook for 3-4 minutes. Include diced sweet potato and water. Mix and cover with a top for roughly 6-8 minutes until the point when the sweet potatoes diminish. Include extra water amid this procedure if necessary to shield the meat from drying out.
- Expel cover and include extra salt and pepper if necessary. Top with destroyed mozzarella and enable it to dissolve. Expel skillet from warmth and embellishment with new cilantro before serving.
Original article source: lifeloveliz
Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet