This formula is from my mom. It might sound bizarre, however these are great and simple to make. The Brussels sprouts ought to be dark colored with a touch of dark outwardly when done. Any remains can be warmed or even just eaten cool from the ice chest. I don’t know how, yet they taste sweet and salty in the meantime!
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and yellow leaves removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat stove to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Place trimmed Brussels grows, olive oil, legitimate salt, and pepper in a substantial resealable plastic pack. Seal firmly, and shake to coat. Pour onto a preparing sheet, and place on focus broiler rack.
- Broil in the preheated broiler for 30 to 45 minutes, shaking container each 5 to 7 minutes for carmelizing. Diminish warm when important to anticipate consuming. Brussels sprouts ought to be darkest brown, relatively dark, when done. Modify flavoring with genuine salt, if important. Serve promptly.